Monday, February 2, 2009

Fingers crossed.

Okay, I'll be real. British TV history is really looking a class that will bore the life out of me. Yes, it's important to British history and culture and blah blah, but I simply have no interest in it or television anywhere else (save for the occasional episode of South Park or It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia).

So per the recommendation of an upper-classman friend, I'm trying to switch into a journalism writing course. I'll have to do all the backwork, obviously, but I'm at the odd point and time where I want some homework. I feel like there's not enough to keep my mind going and I end up wasting time on the internet or watching friends get drunk. Neither is really productive nor entertaining. Oh, and I really like journalism.

In order to pull this last minute switch, I'll have to plead my case to Jeanette Pavey ("I'm an English major, can't you see?!") in the Taught Programmes Office tomorrow morning. Then likely another pleading to the course instructor. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment